Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank You SGCC Seniors


Stockton Golf and Country Club has benefited from multiple contributions by the various golfing divisions. The most recent donation comes from the Senior Men's Club in the form of a very sharp yardage sign. This replaces our old setup, the Laser Link Distance System, which didn't hold up very well and required players to shoot the distance from behind the tee line. With this new piece of art, the Golf Staff is doing the dirty work for you. Just head to your pyramid and start banging away.
This is only one example of our members' generosity. I will highlight some of the other course improvements once I get a couple of photos to show them off. I am a huge fan of this yardage sign and look forward to trying it out myself. My sorry golf game could really use some work and maybe this is a good starting point.

0 comments:


Followers