Thursday, June 17, 2010

June Drought Update

Quickly, I just wanted to pass this on.  The waterworks out here is looking better than years past and most farmers are going to get their water which is good for everyone.  If you have any interest in California's water situation, this Drought Update is the best source of information.  http://www.water.ca.gov/drought/docs/DroughtUpdate-052810.pdf

I finally got the internet back up in the office and it is faster than ever with the phone line repaired on AT&T's side of the line.  I was losing my mind without the best tool in my bag, and now I'm filtering through 190 emails that came in the last 10 days. 

We needle-tined the greens the last two days and it went very well.  Rob took a bunch of pictures and I will post those and describe the process and results once we upload from his new, fancy camera.  He's not talking to me right now because the Cubs just took the series from his Oakland A's.  Cubs Win!!! Cubs Win!!! Cubs Win!!! 

0 comments:


Followers