Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome to the Turf Care Blog

Blog pages and social networks are quickly becoming a popular tool for businesses and managers including golf course superintendents. I consistently get asked the same questions about course conditions, current or possible projects, and future maintenance practices. The club's newsletter has been very useful in reaching a large audience, but I want to communicate with the membership on a more frequent basis.

You can bookmark this page in your 'favorites' list and even subscribe to get notified on updates. The left side of the page includes the Blog Archive that allows you to look at past blogs by title or date. Also, at the bottom of each blog is a link to post a comment. Feel free to contact me directly if that is your preference. My email address is sgccturf@sbcglobal.net and the office number is (209) 462-6734. If there is a topic that I have yet to address or you would like some other information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your interest in course maintenance at Stockton Golf and Country Club. I look forward to sharing our work with you so we can watch this course improve together.

1 comments:

Robert Williams said...

Click on 'comments' to post a reply.


Followers